- • The TV show I can’t miss: Survivor
- • The best place I’ve traveled: Hawaii
- • The talent I would most like to have: To play the piano
- • My favorite article of clothing: Five fingers shoes
- • The automobile that best represents me: Jeep
- • My cell phone ring tone: No
- • Believe it or not: Amy and I lived in a mortuary starting out
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Weber State University
B100 General Building Contractor
Real Estate Sales Agent
Born: Hayward, California, raised in Pleasant View, Utah.
Interests: Outdoors, Backpacking, Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Reading, ATVing, Camping, Traveling, Sports, Piano, Road Trips
I have an amazing wife and 5 really really cute kids.
13 years construction experience
- • If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sunset Orange
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Sushi, yuck
- • What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away? The 80’s style clothes that teens are displaying
- • Nickname: Nata
- • What is your favorite cereal? Rice Krispie Treats Cereal
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Utah State University
Certifications: Certified Graduate Associate (CGA)
Born: Caracas, Venezuela, raised in Lakewood, California and Bountiful, Utah
Interests: Snowboarding, Reading, and Learning
Married to Luke for 10 years, 2 kids
9 years construction experience
- • The best place I’ve traveled: Taiwan
- • Your favorite type of exercise: basketball and snow skiing
- • What is your favorite cereal: Fruity Pebbles
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Tomatoes - I love fresh salsa and ketchup, but can't stand whole tomatoes or tomato slices - they ruin a good hamburger
- • My favorite ride at the amusement park: Roller coaster - I love a good coaster ride!
Education: MBA, Utah State University - Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Weber State University
Born: Sazuka City, Japan, raised in Layton, Utah.
Interests: Basketball, Pickleball, Snow Skiing, Outdoors, Movies, Traveling, Sports
I have an amazing wife and 4 fantastic kids. I speak Mandarin Chinese and love Chinese food and cuisine that tastes great!
10 years of construction experience
- • If I could plan my last meal, it would be: Filet Mignon and Mashed Potatoes
- • If I could choose the flavor of the next postage stamp, it would be: Chocolate
- • What's your favorite cereal? Reese's Puffs
- • What was your most embarrassing hairstyle? Mullet
- • What in today's society should be free but it's not? Parking
Education: Stringham Real Estate School
Certifications: Certified New Home Sales Professional
Born: Logan and raised in Providence, Utah. I currently reside in Brigham City, Utah
Interests: I enjoy spending time in the outdoors with my wife and 4 children. One of my personal hobbies is hunting behind my dog looking for upland game birds. Vacations are some of my greatest times to be with my family.
11 years construction experience
- • In what way are you out of date: Because I don’t wear skinny jeans
- • My favorite article of clothing: A Hat
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Sauerkraut
- • My favorite books of all time: The Wheel of Time Series
- • What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say: My son said he hates the clock at church because it’s so slow
Education: Associate Degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting, Utah State University
Born: Logan, Utah, raised in Richmond, Utah
Interests: Anything Radio Controlled, Shooting Sports
My wife’s name is Nicole and we have 5 kids
14 years of design and construction experience
- • If I could travel anywhere: I would like to visit Italy.
- • I would love to be: The Head Football Coach at Notre Dame.
- • If I could choose the flavor of the next postage stamp: It would be black coffee with a hint of cream.
- • Believe it or not: I lived on an aircraft carrier the CVN-70 Carl Vinson while in the Navy.
- • My secret skill is: That I play hockey well and if you get open I will pass you the puck.
- • My favorite animal: Is my chocolate lab Nora, she is my best friend.
- • What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
- I wanted to be a garbage man because when I was a kid the garbage man rode on the back of the truck and would jump off and throw the garbage into the truck. It was the coolest thing a 5-year-old boy saw every Thursday morning in front of our house.
Born and raised in Manchester, CT.
I’m married to Jennifer and have two great kids.
Interests: Enjoy playing golf, hockey and love watching Notre Dame Football.
New Home Construction Experience, 7 years
Sales Experience, 29 years
- • The animal that best represents me: is a Golden Retriever.
- • My favorite cereal: is Weetabix (Australian of course)
- • My best quality: is PATIENCE (I mean it, really, seriously) ;-)
- • In what way are you out of date: I love rock and roll, country, ballads, musicals, gospel music.
- • My favorite condiment is: vegemite, thickly spread.
I am a Professional Project Manager and I love my work. I take pride in my work. I am a family man who has adopted five children in addition to my own five. All my children are my favorite and they all know it. I have enjoyed a long career building bridges, high rise buildings, retirement villages, strip malls, but my all-time favorite job was demolition. All my sons have worked with me and resolved that it was better to get an education. I can still run rings around all of them. I love life and live every day with great expectations.
- • The most important thing in my refrigerator: Grillo's Pickles
- • If I could travel anywhere: Jerusalem
- • The one thing I cannot eat: BEANS! (and squash, broccoli, bananas, peppers, mushrooms... really, most fruits and vegetables)
- • If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Blue
- • What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say: When my daughter, Hannah, asked my wife, "Mommy, do people have to kill animals to make stuffed animals?"
Born: Fremont, NE
I'm married to my beautiful wife, Tabitha, and we have 8 awesome children all under the age of 13. And, no, there are no multiples!
- • The best place I've traveled: Japan
- • People are amazed by the fact that: I don't laugh a lot
- • Your favorite type of exercise: Running
- • What would you change your name to? Frank
- • What sport would you compete in the Olympics: Ping pong… or curling
- • The TV show I can’t miss: Dodger games… like, I watch all of them…
- • The most important thing in my refrigerator: Winger’s Sauce
- • My secret skill: I am a pretty decent whistler
- • My most treasured possession: A home run ball I caught at a MLB game
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Utah State University
Born and Raised: Logan, Utah
Interests: Baseball, Woodworking, Family
13 years construction experience
- • The most important thing in my refrigerator: Bleu cheese, I have a deep and abiding forever kind of love for it
- • My cell phone ring tone: Heat of the Moment, by Asia. It's usually
- • People are amazed by the fact: that I'm allergic to water. No seriously, I am. It's a real thing
- • What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child? I wanted to be a pharmacist
- • In what way are you out of date? I cannot text-speak. I use way too many vowels and marks of punctuation
Education: Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
I'm married to a great guy, have 2 grown sons and one daughter left at home who's in high school; and 2 bonus daughters who live in Kentucky. I am originally from Montana but grew up in Anchorage Alaska, we moved to Utah when I was in middle school.
- • People are amazed by the fact that: I was bitten by a cobra and after five days of excruciating pain... the cobra died.
- • If I could travel anywhere: Antarctica
- • My biggest fear: Having no choice but to chokehold a bear!!!
- • Did you ever get left behind as a child? I left everyone else behind
- • If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The color when the’ve all been melted
- • My most treasured possession: My Jeep
I've owned 3 businesses
I've competed in downhill mountain biking races. One of my goals is to have my own dog sled team. I enjoy the great outdoors and eating salmon. One of my favorite places to visit is Moab UT. 4 years of college education in graphic design and electrical engineering.
10 years construction experience
- • The actor who would play me in a movie: Laura Dern
- • Believe it or not: I have visited 27 countries
- • My secret skill: Derivational Morphology
- • Did you ever get left behind as a child? Yep; fell out of a camper on the highway to Jackson Hole and watched my family drive away.
- • What is the best costume you have worn? A doll in a box
- • What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away? Instagram
I pretty much have no construction experience, except putting IKEA furniture together. I have three college degrees, a husband, and lots of skis and bikes.
- • In what way are you out of date: I love big band swing dancing and I listen to old time jazz. I’ve been told that I shouldn’t dance to modern music
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Mayonnaise, even thinking about it makes me gag
- • When was the last time you cried: Probably 5 minutes ago. I cry embarrassingly often…
- • If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Yellow
- • My worst habit: I leave cupboard doors open. It drives my roommates crazy
Education: Currently studying Political Science and International Studies at USU
Born: Idaho Falls, ID - yes I do love potatoes
Interests: I love to sing and dance and I tend to do both all of the time. I’m probably one of the biggest politics nerds you’ll meet – sorry in advance. I have a goal to learn every language in the world so I can go to the Olympics and talk to everyone.