- • The TV show I can’t miss: Survivor
- • The best place I’ve traveled: Hawaii
- • The talent I would most like to have: To play the piano
- • My favorite article of clothing: Five fingers shoes
- • The automobile that best represents me: Jeep
- • My cell phone ring tone: No
- • Believe it or not: Amy and I lived in a mortuary starting out
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Weber State University
B100 General Building Contractor
Real Estate Sales Agent
Born: Hayward, California, raised in Pleasant View, Utah.
Interests: Outdoors, Backpacking, Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Reading, ATVing, Camping, Traveling, Sports, Piano, Road Trips
I have an amazing wife and 5 really really cute kids.
12 years construction experience
- • If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sunset Orange
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Sushi, yuck
- • What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away? The 80’s style clothes that teens are displaying
- • Nickname: Nata
- • What is your favorite cereal? Rice Krispie Treats Cereal
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Utah State University
Certifications: Certified Graduate Associate (CGA)
Born: Caracas, Venezuela, raised in Lakewood, California and Bountiful, Utah
Interests: Snowboarding, Reading, and Learning
Married to Luke for 10 years, 2 kids
8 years construction experience
- • The best place I’ve traveled: Scotland, a magical place
- • The talent I would most like to have: I’d love to become a skilled wood carver. In the traditional sense, a true artisan of the craft
- • A TV Show I can’t miss: Game of Thrones, I admit it I’m hooked
- • Automobile that best represents me: Ford F350 (Loaded)
- • My best quality: I’m quick to forgive and forget
- • My biggest fear: I fear for the future of this country that I love
- • If I could plan my last meal, it would be: Filet Mignon and Mashed Potatoes
- • If I could choose the flavor of the next postage stamp, it would be: Chocolate
- • What's your favorite cereal? Reese's Puffs
- • What was your most embarrassing hairstyle? Mullet
- • What in today's society should be free but it's not? Parking
Education: Stringham Real Estate School
Certifications: Certified New Home Sales Professional
Born: Logan and raised in Providence, Utah. I currently reside in Brigham City, Utah
Interests: I enjoy spending time in the outdoors with my wife and 4 children. One of my personal hobbies is hunting behind my dog looking for upland game birds. Vacations are some of my greatest times to be with my family.
10 years construction experience
- • What was your most embarrassing hairstyle? Embarrassing?! Pppppffff...more like awesome... afro!
- • My biggest fear: The ocean deep, sea monsters!
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Chicken feet, nasty! And pig feet!
- • The automobile that best represents me: '83 AMC Eagle, it's not big and intimidating, kinda weird looking, but there is no stopping it! It will go anywhere!
- • My secret skill: I like to sew ... shhhhhhh
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Weber State University
Certifications: Upon graduating the Construction Management program, received the designation of Associate Constructor (AC) from the American Institute of Constructors. Currently working toward receiving the Certified Graduate Associate (CGA) from the National Association of Home Builders.
Born: Salt Lake Valley, then shortly there after, the family moved to Cache Valley. I have been in Cache Valley my whole life, with the exception of two years enjoying the Philippines. My family and I currently reside in Hyrum, in a beautiful, comfortable home we built last year.
Interests: My number one interest is my family, I love spending time teaching my kids about life! We love spending time outdoors, biking is among my top interests. We also enjoy camping, hiking, walks to the park, playing in the dirt, and things like that. I like watching movies, whether it is in the movie theater or just on the small screen, it is an hour and a half I can just get away. Another beauty of life is eating... I love food that tastes good! Barbecue ribs, a good steak, cereal at 10:00 pm with a good movie can't be beat. I love working with my hands, tuning up my bike or any other neighborhood bike, changing the oil in our van, building furniture, framing a house, I love seeing progress on any project I am working on.
Has worked in the construction industry for over 14 years, in many different fields
- • If I could travel anywhere: Spain
- • My favorite book of all time: Lone Survivor
- • What word to you have trouble saying: Startle
- • What sport would you compete in the Olympics: Boxing
- • What is the funniest thing you've heard a child say: Sh**
- • The most important thing in my refrigerator: Pepsi
- • In what way are you out of date: Because I don’t wear skinny jeans
- • My favorite article of clothing: A Hat
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Sauerkraut
- • My favorite books of all time: The Wheel of Time Series
- • What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say: My son said he hates the clock at church because it’s so slow
Education: Associate Degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting, Utah State University
Born: Logan, Utah, raised in Richmond, Utah
Interests: Anything Radio Controlled, Shooting Sports
My wife’s name is Nicole and we have 5 kids
13 years of design and construction experience
- • What sport would you compete in the Olympics: Ping pong… or curling
- • The TV show I can’t miss: Dodger games… like, I watch all of them…
- • The most important thing in my refrigerator: Winger’s Sauce
- • My secret skill: I am a pretty decent whistler
- • My most treasured possession: A home run ball I caught at a MLB game
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Utah State University
Born and Raised: Logan, Utah
Interests: Baseball, Woodworking, Family
12 years construction experience
- • The most important thing in my refrigerator is: Chocolate. It's in my pantry, freezer, and food storage as well :)
- • My favorite animal is: a horse, preferably a beautiful, chestnut quarter horse with white socks and a star.
- • If I could travel anywhere it would be: Italy, I've been to some amazing places, but Italy is still on my bucket list.
- • My favorite ride at an amusement park is: the Manta at Sea World in Florida. I could ride that thing all day long.
- • My favorite type of exercise is: running along canyon or river trails one day, and doing yoga on the next.
People are amazed by the fact that I have a twin brother; we don't look even remotely like each other. The only similar quality that we have, is we both talk alot.
- • In what way are you out of date: I love big band swing dancing and I listen to old time jazz. I’ve been told that I shouldn’t dance to modern music
- • The one thing I cannot eat: Mayonnaise, even thinking about it makes me gag
- • When was the last time you cried: Probably 5 minutes ago. I cry embarrassingly often…
- • If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Yellow
- • My worst habit: I leave cupboard doors open. It drives my roommates crazy
Education: Currently studying Political Science and International Studies at USU
Born: Idaho Falls, ID - yes I do love potatoes
Interests: I love to sing and dance and I tend to do both all of the time. I’m probably one of the biggest politics nerds you’ll meet – sorry in advance. I have a goal to learn every language in the world so I can go to the Olympics and talk to everyone.